Dress up for Christmas time


Santa Claus is coming and we are all packed up to join the day. The Christmas tree, the cards and gifts are already. We prepare our best costumes to get into the lively activities outside.

I myself have finish helping my parents decorating the rooms, buy presents for my family and my close friends, I will send them tonight and will receive many presents back. I also spent a lot of time wondering what to wear for the night. And I've already done.

I can feel the sound outdoors.  The snowmen on the yards. Bubbles, stars, lights, jingle bells are decoratored around the house.

I must join them now. Say temporary goodbye to my dress up games. I'll be back later.

A short clip, the beautiful music as my presents to all who read this blog. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.






0 comments:

Post a Comment